Healing a body of pain is often more complicated to treat than it seems, but with the advancement of science, we have found various types of systems to evaluate muscles. Dr. Timothy Francis and his experience with applied kinesiology have
helped many people in the Las Vegas valley heal from their aches and pains.
In his office, Chiropractic Kinesiology, Dr. Francis has helped many individuals who just couldn’t seem to find a way to get the healing they needed. He emphasizes a holistic technique in all of his practices and makes the patient the
center of the treatment. His homeopathic approach or the idea that a body can heal itself, is crucial with his patients. He’s become known for this type of plan, which results in success for many patients.
Dr. Timothy Francis and His Experience with Applied Kinesiology
The office of Chiropractic Kinesiology ran by Dr. Francis makes it a point to ensure their patients understand they will get the healing their bodies need. The homeopathic way of healing gets in-depth with the patient’s personality traits
to explore how their bodies work on a structural, chemical, and emotional level.
Introduction to applied kinesiology
What is applied kinesiology? It’s a system that evaluates chemical, structural, and mental aspects of your health in combination with muscle testing and other standards of diagnosis.
This system is unique to common healing procedures but serves as a dynamic movement in the healthcare community. While it is compelling in standard medicine, it is more common in the chiropractic community. Dr. Francis uses this system
of healing to create a functional balance and therapy toward the imbalanced sides of the patient’s needs.
Structure of applied kinesiology
In the structural, chemical, and mental composure of the body, there are several points these three primary aspects affect. The points in the body affected are the following:
- Acupuncture Meridian Connector (AMC): This meridian system holds the energy, blood, and information of your body
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF): The craniosacral mechanism portion of the body affects the temporomandibular joint structures.
- Neurovascular (NV): Our vascular system is commonly known as the circulatory system carrying our blood and lymph all over our bodies.
- Neurolymphatic (NL): The lymphatic system is a network of vessels where the lymph drains from the tissue into your blood.
- Nerve (N): This is our nervous system which transmits nerve impulses between parts of your body.
How Dr. Francis uses applied kinesiology
Dr. Tim Francis practices chiropractic care and applied kinesiology in the Las Vegas valley, as his holistic practices have become known all over the city. But he doesn’t have clients in the United States—his patients come from Europe,
Canada, and Mexico to seek his treatments.
Aside from using applied kinesiology, Dr. Francis also does lectures to help spread the awareness for this holistic health care for our body’s pains. He has traveled all over the world sharing his knowledge of this chiropractic technique.
He wants people all over to know our bodies are systems ready to heal themselves through the right method.
Dr. Timothy Francis’ Background
While Dr. Tim Francis has expertise in applied kinesiology, his experience has a span of 30 years in teaching and applying his techniques. He is a diplomate of the American Academy of Pain Management. He was a successful honor roll student
while studying for his bachelor’s degree from the University of Nevada, Reno. From there, he went to the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic to become a chiropractic doctor.
Member of several professional societies
The thorough expertise Dr. Francis holds has led him to become a part of many major medical professional societies. Here are several of the associations Dr. Timothy Francis is a part of:
- International College of Applied Kinesiology
- Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research
- American Chiropractic Association
- National Institute of Chiropractic Research
- Associate Member of Nevada State Homeopathic Association
- ONE Foundation
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
Utmost professional experience
“Timothy Francis, D.C. practices at 7473 W. Lake Mead Blvd. Suite 100, Las Vegas, NV 89128. Chiropractors diagnose and treat common spinal misalignments that can occur from lifestyle or injuries causing pain, discomfort and degenerative conditions.”
Many people have met and learned from Dr. Timothy Francis and his endless experience of applied kinesiology.
Some of his former students have many kind words to say about Dr. Francis:
- Dr. Robert Ciprian: “There was always a line of other doctors waiting to get worked on by him on breaks, in the evenings or just in the back of the room while there was a class going on. Some of the doctors that were lecturing would
talk about what he had taught them!”
- Dr. Noel Thomas: “I’m Noel Thomas, I’m a naturopathic doctor in Portland, Oregon and I started naturopathic medical school in 2001, and I had the great fortune of learning from Tim, starting in 2001. And taking his 100-hour course
all four years of medical school.”
- Dr. Michael Gorman: “Hi, my name is Dr. Mike Gorman, I practice right outside Philadelphia. I first met Dr. Francis, I had taken the applied kinesiology 100-hour course with seven different instructors and I was very very confused
and trying to put it all together.”
Let Dr. Timothy Francis Help You with Your Chiropractic Needs
If you are looking for a doctor to treat your aches and pains, consider Dr. Tim Francis and applied kinesiology. He will help you find the right treatment for what you are experiencing. Schedule a consultation with him today!